Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Here are a ton of fun pics for your holiday enjoyment.


Rimmasch kids and Santa at our ward Christmas party

Merry Christmas 2007 From the Karl Rimmasch Kids

Letter to Santa and snacks for him and his Reindeer (we ran out of carrots hence the pickle and green peppers), Kippi noticing all the Food got eaten ( and they thought Reindeer didn't like pickles and peppers)! Our Tree Christmas morning.



Rieken and his mote control truck from Santa! Rieken and Daddy doing jumps off the presents with the truck! That thing is a beast! we are all going to have bruises on our ankles from Rieken's truck. And Rieken trying out his new camping gear from Grammy ( he would rather be driving his truck sorry Grammy) .



Kippi putting on her new lip gloss, Kippi with her easel from Santa (gotta love the hair), Christmas night painting at 9:30 pm in Daddy's green shirt. Good Choice Santa!


Kelten and Dad with the best ever Hoth Star wars thing (boys and their toys!), Dad with his new tool stuff, and Kelten with a huge Hershey's Kiss that he was so pumped about!

Kelten and Kippi playing Wii at aunt Kristy's house Christmas day at the family party (She got it for all her grand kids for x-mas SUPER NICE!). It was hilarious and I think this will be our next big purchase! Everyone got involved and everyone loved it! They played so hard they were sweating. As far as video games go this gets an A+ in our book! I know you are wondering were I am in all of these pics and I must say I looked and I am not in a single one! I was taking them all day and forgot to get in even one! Over all It was a fantastic Holiday and we survived my family which can go either way some years . That means we are already on track to ending this year on the right foot. Now we just have to make it through New Years Eve and we will be set! To all of our Family and Friends:
Merry Christmas and have a safe and happy New year! Love Karl, Niki and family




2 comments:

LAUREN said...

Niki. Thanks for the comment. Please feel free to comment any time. I love reading your blog. Your kids are so big and cute! Congrats on baby #4. Hang in there. I hate bedrest. I would love to help you with your blog. Email me at laurenshum@hotmail.com and I'll send you a website. :)

Naomi said...

Well hello Rimmasch family. Man has it been long time. I found y'all via Lauren's blog. She's the queen. Come check ours out, and see how life is with seven kids.5 boys 2 girls. I've only been a blogger for a month, but it's a blast. Keep in touch.