Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008 New Year Resolutions

Okay so I have been thinking about my resolutions for this year. I am the kind of person who doesn't really see the point in making a promise to myself that I know I won't keep. This year however I feel very strongly about some changes that need to be made.I am hoping that my posting this will help me stick to them. Now I have thought long and hard about these, I wanted them to be realistic/manageable but rewarding too. I will admit I am person that goes the "instant gratification" route any time over the "in the long run" route.This has made it hard in years past to stick to anything worth doing. So wish me luck ..

***2008 New Years Resolutions***

1. Be a better friend to old and new friends & family members
2. Spend less...Save more
3. Go to the Temple more often
4. Be a more involved parent
5. Work out 3 times per week (once I am off bed rest)
6. Have a more positive outlook...Don't be so quick to judge the situation

No comments: