Wednesday, January 30, 2008

True Wuv



Valentines' Day is getting close....And my Sweet Friend thought it would be fun to talk about our "true wuv's"!!! You remember Princess Bride....True Wuv!!!
So, Here you are I hope you enjoy!! I would really Love to see some of you do this too namely: Kim S., Tiffany O., Tiffany H., Naomi, Eden, Carrie and Lauren.


What is his name? Karl-Heinz Rimmasch

How long have you been together? We have been married for 9 years 10 in October!

How long did you date? We knew each other for three months and became best friends and then we were engaged! We didn’t really date pre-engagement but then we waited 3 whole months to get married so that counts right.

How old is he? 33

Who eats more? Usually him but it just depends on what it is.

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? He is.

Who can sing better? I can. He has a great voice though and he can read music.

Who is smarter? He is!!

Who does the laundry? I do! Unless he needs something right now then he is on his own.

Who pays the bills? I do. But he is better at it. He just has no time.

Who sleeps in the right side? We switch depending on the day

Who mows the lawn? Both of us do.

Who cooks dinner? Mostly him.

Who drives? Both of us do.

Who is more stubborn? We are equal in our stubbornness!

Who kissed who first? He did… The night we got engaged he asked if we could seal it with a kiss. How could I say no?

Who asked who out first? He did! We stayed up until the wee hours playing video games and walking in downtown Provo.

Who proposed? I Did. Why mess around when you know it’s going to happen anyhow?

Who has more friends? I do.

Who is more sensitive? Neither of us is very sensitive but if I had to choose I would say me because I cry every now and then and I have never seen him even come close.

Who has more siblings? Equal.

Who wears the pants? We both do but mine are bigger:)


We had both moved to Provo to "get away" and we found each other. We met at Applebee's in Orem, UT He was a cook at the time and they hired me as an expo. He was a Wyomingite and had served a Mission is Paris France. He was witty, intelligent great looking to boot:) We became fast Friends and then the next thing ya know we were engaged! He moved up to Management and then he fired me (you can't be in a relationship w/ management)!! We Got married in October of 1998 I was 19 and he was 24. Fast forward 9 years later, we have three beautiful kids number 4 is on the way and he is still witty, intelligent and great looking!. The old saying "Fools Rush In" describes us to a T! We are Fools for each other and we wouldn't have it any other way!
The pictures above are of the Night after we got engaged. We look rough because we had been up in Brighton canyon (where I proposed) with a bunch of friends since the day before so no showers for us :( And one of our wedding pics it was so windy guess where we were?:)

9 comments:

Tharker said...

You look so crazy gorgeous in your wedding picture! You are literally glowing with happiness! So dang cute, you two are!

You and Karl are a great couple. You both crack me up. Your family is beautiful and I can't wait to see number 4 bambino!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

AH thanks Tiff. Thats so nice of you:)

Marilyn said...

So cute. One question. How do you switch sides in the bed????

We cannot sleep on different sides, it drives us both crazy, and we can't fall asleep.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I sleep all over the bed in all directions it used to drive him nuts and now he just goes with it. We switch depending on the day because two nights per week he has to get up @ 3:50 Am for work. Our bed is against the wall (YUCK)! So it bugs me when he wakes me up by climbing over me because my sleep is so restless anyway. The other nights it makes more sense for me to be on the "outside" because then he can squish against the wall and all my moving around and getting up doesn't bug him. Sometimes we even sleep sideways or diagonal... I can pretty much sleep anywhere in any position and so can he so it just doesn’t bother us. I never really thought much of it but it seems we are a bit odd about it all.

Ms. Kristen said...

Thanks for your cute wuv story! You two look so cute! I am saving the pictures for our anniversary blog! I am so glad you joined the wuv blog train!

D.C. Confidential said...

It was the dimples you fell in love with, huh? Who wouldn't adore those classic Rimmasch dimples?

owona said...

you guys are old...

owona said...

Oh By the Way, Did I mention I love your new background?? It's SUPER CUTE!! I'm going to change mine soon to something more lovey-dovey for valentine's day. But, your's is awesome!! You're such a good blogger!! And thanks for always leaving me comments! That's the best part!!!! Love ya! Love, Tooty

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Tooty- You so funny!