Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What can I say?






Monday we were getting ready to walk out the door to go pick Kippi up from pre-school and this is what I saw when I found Rieken. I know the kid just loves make-up and there is nothing I can do about it but laugh and enjoy the ride. Kippi has taught him well though. He knows lipstick goes on the lips, cheeks face & well anywhere on the neck and head really will do (as you can see). He Loves Pink (notice his eye shadow is also pink) and he is very careful to put everything back right where he got it so he doesn’t have to suffer the wrath of Kippi. Like she didn't notice the second she got into the car. He also really loves the body glitter. Kippi only had one opened in her whole case and he managed to dump it as he was standing up. Kippi was really great about the whole thing and only "grounded" him for a week from her make-up. Rieken cried and said he was sorry (that never happens) so she relented and changed it to a day. What a nice sister she can be. Today when we got home from pre-school she asked Rieken if he wanted to play Mommy and he was game right away. She loves to be the Mom and he loves to be her baby. Of course her baby wears make-up. So they are happily playing together ruining who knows what and frankly it's worth it. These are the moments that friendships are built on and will help them stand the test of familial love and drama. Really what can you say that’s bad about that? I couldn’t ask for more even if it means my son loves make-up.

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Niki, I had no idea that you had a blog either. I wouldn't mind at all if you added a link to me, but maybe don't put my last name on it. I'm just kind of trying to be cautious about things like that.

I will be adding you to my list of daily blog visits!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Very wise I hadn't even thought of that. I am a little slow on the blogging uptake. But I am so excited to have found some fiends who live near who blog also!

Ms. Kristen said...

I am glad you found my blog. I love how Kippi and your little one play mommy and baby! So, cute!

owona said...

How funny!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend - tell Rieky and Kippi to save some makeup for me, so I can play too! I love you! Love, Tooty

Tharker said...

So glad that you found me! I love to have another fun blog to read!!