Monday, February 11, 2008

date change:)

My pianist can't come to town next week so she asked me to see if I could change the date and sing another week. At first I was unsure because I didn't want to be rude. In the end I caved and called Brother D. He was super great about it but, the soonest he had was March 16th! I offered to just wait and do it whenever he wanted or even this weekend if that worked better for him. He was like,"No that’s okay I can wait another couple of weeks to hear you if you need. It will be worth it." :) So sweet. This however has and upside and a downside (don't they all?). I have a whole month to prepare a song! I don't think they have ever given me more then 2 weeks TOPS! This of course means it had better be perfect:( Ah well you can't have it all. Thanks so much Brother D. I will strive to be "perfect" just for you:)

3 comments:

D.C. Confidential said...

Excellent! Good for you, Niki.

owona said...

That silly piano player!! How rude! ;) I think it's going to work out much better this way...at least we'll have some more time to practice! And, don't worry - it will be awesome! Every time you sing, it's awesome! I love ya! Love, Tooty

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

To all:
Thank thank you:)