Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Karl, You are amazing! The midnight movie was Awesome! Thanks for staying up to take me on a Valentine's Day Date even though you had to get up for work by 3:50 am so you only got 1.5 hours of sleep! I'm so thankful that even in our hectic & insane life you still have time for me. And when you sacrifice sleep for the next two days well, that is what I call Love..I love you Babe.....

Make sure you zoom the pics to read the captions.......
Click to play From the Beginning
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

7 comments:

owona said...

Ok, So I loved your scrapbook...almost made me cry (almost). I'm so glad you guys had a fun Valentine's Day date! I can't believe how fast time has flown by and how your family has grown! I love you tons! Love, Tooty

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Oh thanks Tiff! Happy V. Day:)

Tharker said...

You guys are so cute. I love the wedding picture on the front. You look SO happy!

I love that he took you out for a midnight movie, just to show you that you are his Valentine.

polka dots said...

Love the picture. Happy Valentine's Day!

owona said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog - it's nice to know Somebody loves me! So, Bernard was a very good boy for Valentine's and got me some fun goodies...I'll tell you all about them this weekend. I'm off to go watch some more Anne of Green Gables (my fave!) on my day off. Love ya! Love, Tooty

Lee said...

You two are so cute!! Love it!! Happy Valentine's Day.

Rosie said...

You look beautiful in your pictures!

And a midnight movie, how fun, sounds like you have a great guy:)