Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's been a while...

I know I haven’t updated in a while. We have been sick again:(
At least it's not the flu only head colds. I keep getting these migraines that are just kicking my rear! Which means computer time is not really the thing for me right now. So, until life gets back on an even keel (or at least my head) I will just be checking on your blogs. If I don't comment I'm sorry. It seems I have just enough time to read everyone’s updates before the old noggin starts thumping. So in order to continue functioning somewhat, Blogging must wait. I will try to post a few fun pics here and there. Until next time...

2 comments:

Tharker said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Niki.

d.c. confidential said...

Oh, I know that feeling, Niki. I have a migraine right now that just will not go away. And, I've managed to get the flu. Again. Miserable.

Hope you're feeling better soon!