Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Okay I lied...





I know I said there would probably be no updates for a while but I lied ...This may however be it for a while WE SHALL SEE.
This evening at dinner I was amazed at how much my youngest bambino was putting away! I noticed last night that he really ate a ton (13 large sized shrimp and a ton of French bread!) But, I thought it was just because he loves shrimp and bread. Hmmm now I'm thinking growth spurt.....Here are some pictures of tonight’s dinner. Um in the end he had 11 BBQ chicken wings 1/2 a baked potato loaded with stuff and about a cup of green salad. The only thing he didn't want any of were the crescent rolls weird because in my opinion that was the best part of dinner. He was looking pretty tired around number ten and I thought, "he just ate himself to sleep!" but oh no, he perked right up when he noticed he was chewing on the bone! It was so funny. I really wish Karl could have been here to see it he would have been
proud.

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

That is so funny. How can such a little guy eat so much? Hollow leg?

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I have NO idea but I wish I could eat like that and at the very least not get heartburn!

Naomi said...

He could give my little boys a run for their money. Maybe even my 12 yr-old. Aww who am I kidding. My oldest would eat the furniture if he we would let him... actually I think at one point he almost did.

Tums...heartburn was usually the first sign that I was pregnant

Rosie said...

He is a doll! Wow, I wish my 3 year old would eat that much:)

What is your #?

owona said...

That's my Rieky!! That dinner looks yummy...makes me hungry! So, how are you feeling today? I know we talked this morning, but so many hours have past since then, that I need an update! I'm doing ok...work is the usual (stressful, annoying, ugh). But, it's almost Friday and I can't wait for the weekend! Love ya! Love, Tooty

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Rosie, send me your e-mail and I will e-mail my number to ya:)

Tharker said...

Holy cow!! That is amazing! And ummm, I want that meal for dinner!