Thursday, February 7, 2008

Scout Treats






This week Kelten is in charge of the scout treats. Of course I forgot until about noon today and scouts are @ 3:00. So I needed something quick and no fuss. I have been trying some recipes from this blog lately and I have been really impressed. So I did a quick search and found these little gems in her sweet section. Anything with cookie dough and candy is a definite go in my book. They were super easy and the kids had fun helping make them. There are even enough to send tons to scouts and keep a bunch home YEA! Talk about a win win:) I highly recommend these to anyone in need of a quick and yummy treat!

9 comments:

owona said...

YUMMY!! I'm super jealous that you got to stay home with the kids and make fun treats! That sounds like a blast, and they turned out really cute! I'm so jealous of your life! I would give anything to be at home with the cutie kids you have, baking and blogging...that would be heaven. So, whenever you're down and blue, just remember your little sis wishes she was you! I love you tons and tons!! Love ya!! Love, Tooty

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Thanks Tiff:) Sometime we should trade for a weekend!

* Mike and Jaime Sydnes * said...

UM YUM - Way to go SUPER SCOUT MOM! That looks like it was a ton a fun, I wish I was there to help out - as the taste tester of course! Love you tons and miss you Big.
Jaime :-)

Tharker said...

Love The Pioneer Woman. Not only can she cook, but she is HILARIOUS!

Those treats look so tasty!

Lindsay said...

Those treats of yours look divine. If you need to unload any extras, go head and bring them my way...

It was nice to see you at the luncheon, by the way!

Marilyn said...

Nikki, those look so good and so so so much better than the store bought oreos I sent last week because I didn't remember that I was in charge of snacks until 3pm. Thanks for showing me up!

Kevin & Carrie Poledna Family said...

Yum, can I come to your house??? CMP

emahaf said...

Those look like awesome treats, way to go. If you feel the urge to try somthing new and chocolate again just let me know.

Rosie said...

You have now inspired me to make those:)

My email is Rosiekassidy@hotmail.com