Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TOP TEN

Today I was awakened by one of these “Excuses" can you guess which one? I actually laid in bed for and hour Fuming. As I lay there within 20 min. I had my Top Ten so I thought I would share w/ all of you. I debated on weather to post then or later. I decided to salvage what was left of my sleep time. So even though it may not have quite the ring of irritation it may have had this morning I hope you enjoy :)


Top Ten most horrible "excuses" to wake me up at 4 AM!
10) Mommy I just wet the bed...
9) The alarm going off at the wrong time because Rieken played w/ it before bed.
8) Random Foot in my face :(
7) Cat meowing to be let out or let in. He is VERY persistent and VERY loud.
6) The squirrels partying in our attic!
5) Mom I don't think I feel so good... BARF Repeat
4) Phone ringing.... Wrong number!
3) Nature calling AGAIN!!!
2) (Karl) Umm Hey Babe. Do you know where my keys are? I'm going to be late..... Umm Babe really could you Please get up and help me?! (Me) Okay I'm coming.. (I get up, get into the living room..)(Karl) Oh never mind I found em' Love ya bye.
1) (Karl) Hey Babe are you Awake? (Me) Now I am. (Karl) Oh sorry... Well, want a "back massage?"

11 comments:

owona said...

NICE! Those are hilarious! I can totally picture every single one happening in your home (on several occassions)! Sorry you got up so early today - - that's no fun! Love ya!! Love, Tooty

Tharker said...

"A back massage"...nice....

Great list. All very worthy reasons to be grumpy after being woken up.

Kevin & Carrie Poledna Family said...

You had one of those days today too? I hear you loud and clear, just minus a couple of kids. :) And hey, at least you get offered a "back massage" instead of having to beg! Ha ha! At least you tell it like it is. Love, Carrie

Jan said...

Or the cops calling and asking you if your sons name is?

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Jan if you only knew... We have had our fair share of 911 operators calling us back (not at 4 am).I am just sure the day will come when my kids won't have called them first though. Lucky Lucky us... Breath in Breath out. .....

Lauren said...

I love the random foot in your face. I experience that, too. We also have one of those LOUD cats. VERY PERSISTANT, Leeroi is. Annoying, but at least I don't have to deal with a litter box. :)

Heather said...

Those were so entertaining.... You are hilarious.

Christin said...

and you always have a cop come to do a house call to follow up on the 911 calls. (sorry just reading all the comments and adding my 2 cents).

Christin

Naomi said...

You have squirrels in your attic? They probably took the keys in order to escape the sound of the phone ringing, the puking or the cat or they could be trying to escape the thought of being above another back massage. Men...%| that would be me rolling my eyes.

Rosie said...

Back Massage? LOL, Classic:)

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Lauren,
As mentioned previously on Christine’s site, thankfully neither do we!

Christin,
So far we have been really lucky on that one and they haven’t sent anyone out to us. Thank the overcast heavens!

Heather,
Like I said @ the luncheon, inspirational is so not my forte :) Thanks for commenting!!!!

Naomi,
At least I'm hoping its only squirrels!