Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Boy Masch #4

Finally... Here it is the footage we’ve all been waiting for! Baby Masch #4 seems to be loving life in the womb. He is showing remarkable skill in the facial expression department. He is all smiles even in his cramped quarters. There seems to be an uncanny resemblance to his three older siblings. It seems we are very happy with our previous models so we just keep making em' from the same mold. We hope you enjoy his movie making debut as much as we have.(make sure to pause music before playing video) video

Life's a party when your just floating away the hoursKisses and Love to all his fans.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited for you! The ultrasound pics turned out great. The 4-D pics never cease to amaze me. You can tell exactly what he looks like. You are right, he does look like the others, which is a very good thing since you've got yourself cute kids!

Tharker said...

That was awesome! I love that you put it to music. It almost looks like he's singing. Hmmm....must take after his mama!

Your mold is a good one! Don't worry, we only have one cookie cutter around here too ;)

Jan said...

Technology has really come along ways and aren't you lucky. That is purely amazing and I am excited for you and your family. Have a great day.

::DANDEE:: said...

he is beautiful!

owona said...

Soooooo cute! This makes me even more excited for him to get here! Can't he come out and meet us already?? I love that he's smiling; you can already tell he's a happy baby. I can't wait!! I'm glad the appointment went well, and thanks for sharing the awesome pics and video! Love ya! Love, Tooty

Christin said...

wow that was really cool. I wish we could have had video for our twins. Congrats.

christin

Ms. Kristen said...

Amazing.....and yes....he is defiantly a Mahaffey/Rimasch....mix! Those Mahaffeys' are always smiling and singing! Should we be surprised! Can't wait to smother him in kisses!

meohmyers said...

That's amazing! Great pictures! Such a clear shot of his face, I love it!

Kevin & Carrie Poledna Family said...

Allie & I watched the video together and she was ooohing and ahhing over him too! What a wonderful thing to see and thank God for! He is fearfully and wonderfully made and I always pray that he and his siblings will fulfill God's purpose! Congrats!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Hey I just wanted to welcome
Kim M. Thanks for stopping in :) please feel free to comment more often I would love it.

And everyone else ::) I love your comments to keep em coming.