Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Family home evening on St. Patrick's Day

Kim and Eden invited us over for home made pizza and family home evening last night. The kids had a blast playing together and making their very own pizzas. The lesson was great and the food was Yummy! Eden even baked and decorated a cake just for the occasion. It was a super fun time had by all. Thanks guys anytime you want to have us over for food and fun count us in!








As a side note...Thanks to Tiffany my Sis for driving all the way to town from Cheeney to play for me last weekend! It was a SUPER hard arrangement and you did an amazing job. The Song was great and people seemed to like it. I decided last min. to sing the Spanish part and I am so glad I did. W/ the exception of one person asking me if it was Hebrew (was my Spanish so unrecognizable?)I think I pulled it off...So 2 songs down & 1 to go for March. I also got released from Young Women’s and I am now the Ward Choir Director. Funny huh? I think so!!! I can't read music, I can barley lead and I have basically no idea what I am doing.. The only thing I have going for me other then the fact that I can sing is, apparently someone thought I could do it or I wouldn't have gotten the call...Any suggestions would be welcome and any snide comments I can live w/o :) Until Next time have a great one people.

10 comments:

Jan said...

That looked like fun and that cake, well its awesome.

Christin said...

Happy St. Patties. I didn't get pinched once.

Christin

owona said...

Thanks for the wonderful weekend...I had a FAB time!! Can't wait for Easter. This time I'll have to remember my camera. Give the kids big hugs for me...I already miss you guys!! Love ya, Love Tooty

owona said...

By the way, I really like your new background...super cute!! Love ya!!

Lee said...

Looks like you had a great time!
And I have never head you sing. I want to!

Terilyn said...

How fun! The cake looked great and making a fun dinner at someone else's house? Priceless!

Heather said...

That sounded like a fun night! I want to hear you sing too.

emahaf said...

Thanks nick for coming over we all had a great time, I could not have pulled it off without you.

Ms. Kristen said...

That is the funniest sausage thing below! I laughed out loud! thanks againg for the drink the other day! I didn't get to see you today! I was dealing with business! You are so fun to hang out with! Have a great Thurs. and I will sure to see you this Friday!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.