Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lack of filter = necessary denial

So first I would like to start off with a huge thanks to my SIL Eden for having such a wonderful GNO. The food was Delicious and the company was wonderful. You put a ton of work into it and I think we all really appreciated it. Second I would like to apologize to all who came for my lack of self control. Seriously people when I get diarrhea of the mouth please someone stop me! I feel like I must have A D D because every time there was a lull in any conversation I had to fill it and boy did I ever! Not only that but I seemed to find it necessary to add my two cents to every conversation and even a personal (sometimes way too personal) tidbit or two just in case. UGH I feel like I monopolized the whole night and the longer it went on the worse it got. So, I’m sorry to all who had to put up with my lack of filtering and way too personal details of anything and everything under the sun. Next time just tell me to shut it and we can all move on. I have decided this is why I don't get out much. I am a freaking social nightmare! Oh just thinking about it makes me cringe. So I have decided in order to move on so I can sleep at night I am going into denial. Yup that is just the thing I need. Okay now that that is settled I am off to bed to NOT think about this anymore.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are so funny! I thoroughly enjoyed your company last night.

owona said...

I wasn't there, but I can only imagine. I'm glad you all had such a great time! Love ya! Love, Tooty

Jen said...

Sharing things that are too personal. . . hmm, we should get together, we'd know every detail of each other's personal life. I don't think I want to say everything, but for some reason, I often share too much, even when I don't want to!! :) So, you're not alone chica.

Jan said...

I always feel the same way. I am a mess at social events like that. You sound like you handles it well though. Its always okay to share.

Tharker said...

You're so funny! It was great to get to hang out with you Friday night. No worries!

emahaf said...

You were great, and I am so glad that you came. no worries.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Lindsay and Tiffany H. and Eden -
I had a great time with you also!

Tiffany, Jen and Jan,
Thanks for the support ;) It was a really fun night I just couldn't shut my trap ya know?