Monday, March 17, 2008

Our very own leprechaun in a sausage casing...

I have officially changed my ways...(for now)

I have never denied that I am a procrastinator. In fact I feel I work best under pressure sometimes so why bother. Well I am so far ahead of the game this year I just don't know what to do with myself. Here it is March and we already have Rieken's Halloween costume ready! I know can you believe it? I have to admit, I really had nothing to do with the conception of this particular choice. All in all though I think we have a winner. So now for your viewing pleasure....




It's amazing how hard a person can laugh and still keep their eyes open so they won't miss any of the action. It's is also amazing what a 2 year can do with a pair of maternity nylons to generate this very response.I wish I would have gotten a video clip because it was just so funny watching him try to point to things and bend over. The best was the way he looked from the back though. Oh my word it was HALARIOUS!!! I don't know maybe you had to be there ;)

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I hope our little leprechaun sausage put a smile on your face too.

7 comments:

Heather said...

That IS funny! Loved the title...

Tharker said...

That is one funny boy!

Jan said...

That back shot is too funny for words. Its like Nacho Libre all over again. He likes his stretchy pants. Happy St. Pats Day.

D.C. Confidential said...

Oh, that is just so wrong on so many levels! Hilarious!! LMAO!

owona said...

HAHAHAHA! Ok, this was the funniest thing ever! I still am cracking up over it! Love ya! Love, Toot

* Mike and Jaime Sydnes * said...

Nik - I love the fact that you and your family can have a good time doing anything -sausage casing - HA! Give Riekie a squeeze for us...and Happy St.Patty's Day! Love you! Jaime

Rosie said...

Sausage casing? Hilarious!! Those are pictures you will have to use as blackmail when he gets older and wants to date:)