Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm back but only for a second.

I feel so bad that I have been out of the loop for weeks with only the briefest updates and very few comments to others. I'm really sorry I have so much to do I just need to get it done and frankly blogging is a time sucker. I sit down and only intend to be at the computer for 20 min and the next thing I know an hour has flown by along with my naptime wonder window. Ah well. I'm afraid this is the way my blogging life will be for the next several weeks. Too many projects & too little time. I will keep posting a little here and a little there as much as I can. Next month's calendar is already bursting at the seams and we haven't even finished April yet! I will try to post a few pics of life lately but it may take a day or two. So, until next time...

4 comments:

Tharker said...

I'm glad to know that you are doing well, even if you are super busy woman at the moment.

emahaf said...

Well you are still blogging more then me, keep up the good work, your spring cleaning will eventually get done.

sweet P said...

I totally understand. I still haven't figured out how to have life and blogging co-exist. Hope you're doing great!

polka dots said...

Blogging is a time sucker. I agree. Get it all done now girl! Your time is running out!

PS: I can only say this because I am feeling the same.