Monday, April 7, 2008

Slowly but Surely

Spring cleaning is going great! I still have loads to do but I feel like I'm making progress even if it's slow it is sure. I have been taking breaks here and there to catch up on everyone's posts. I just don’t have time to read and comment. SORRY :(
The clock is ticking and I really can't put off the things I should have done months ago (stinking bed rest!) if I am going to be ready when this baby comes in just about 9 weeks! No worries though in just a few short weeks I will be back in blogging action. ~~~~~
General Conference was so wonderful and just what I needed. If you didn't get the chance to see it you can watch it here.

4 comments:

Tharker said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel like you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Can't wait till you're back for real!

Rosie said...

Nice little update! Glad you are getting cleaning done, you inspired me to get off the computer and clean too.....I didn't do it, but you inspire me!:)

Ms. Kristen said...

Wondering how you are doing! Glad you let us know! How are the kids treatin' ya?

Ms. Kristen said...

Hey! I forgot to mail your calendar! I will give it to you on Monday!