Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekend Pictures





Grammy Lanai took the kids all day Friday so I could get some cleaning done. Thanks so much Mom!
They had so much fun going to breakfast at IHOP, visiting their Great Grandma Little Gramma, going to the park, going to Grammy's office and going to Lunch and getting ice cream too! What a fun day and what a Fun Grammy! These pictures are at the office with Aunt Toot's new fabulous iPhone. Aren't they so cute? I love Rieken and his boots. I'm a little sad to say they will not be getting passed to his little brother like they were to him due to the giant hole in the heel. They have been both boys favorite shoes at this age and I'm not sure I will find another pair in that size for 5$ again! Kelten and his wonky teeth just crack me up. He thinks he so cool though and how can you not love that? Kippi is just a treat. I love all her many purses and wallets she takes everywhere packed with all her most important things. I am so grateful for three cutie kids who love each other so much!
I thought I would also toss a belly pic in for everyone’s enjoyment...Or not... I must say, I'm looking great after a long day of cleaning ...NOT. I'm huge and it's only going to get worse. But hey, that’s the way we roll around here...Literally :) I never thought I would be but, I'm just grateful I can still vacuum, scrub toilets, and bend over to pick stuff up off the floor! I must say balance is an art at when you are as massive in the middle as I currently am :)
We also got to spend some time with Aunt Toot. She took us all out to the movies Friday night. We went and saw Nim's Island. It was fantastic! Thanks Aunt Toot for the fun time and the pictures.We love ya and can't wait unitl you come visit us again.

6 comments:

Ms. Kristen said...

Glad your back! Youre lookin fabulous! Can't wait to see Kippi on Monday!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I'm only back for the wekend:( Kippi is so pumped for school she can hardly wait to get in bed!

Jen said...

Cute pics! How fun. I think it should be a rule when your pregnant, you get a maid. :)

owona said...

I had a great time this weekend too! The movies were a ton of fun- we'll have to do it again sometime! I love the pic of you from this weekend - your tum is super cute. Can't wait for the little man to be here! What abut macadrian? I think that's kinda cute. What do ya think? Love ya! Love, tooty

Marilyn said...

Welcome back (for the weekend). Cute cute pictures.

Heather said...

Oh man I feel so bad for you... only because I'll be right behind you. Hope you are feeling good!