Wednesday, May 28, 2008

37 weeks and bursting...

16 DAYS AND COUNTING!
I have never gone past 37 weeks...EVER! My DR. is having me wait until 39 so I am interested to just how far my body will stretch. I am not complaining I promise I have so much to do still it's insane! I haven’t even pulled baby stuff from storage yet! Talk about procrastinator. As of last week at my 36 week check up my belly was measuring 46 weeks extra jumbo chubby. This week I am only measuring in at 43 weeks because Mr. Man has dropped. I feel like I am walking on a time bomb. Not really though. I have never gone into labor by myself so I feel totally confident with my plans to paint and rip up carpet and dig through the storage unit in search of all things baby in the next 2 weeks before he makes his grand appearance. I don't even feel as big as I normally do so this is a good thing. The only complaint I really have other then the usual sciatic nerve issue is when my family makes fun of my walking. I have never really waddled before and this time for some reason I am like a waddling whale. The other day I was in a particular hurry to make it to the bathroom and Kippi who was sitting on the couch started quacking as I passed her. I stopped and asked what she was doing. Her reply? "I was just imagining what sound you were making...." Seriously when your five year old thinks you speak duck because of the way you walk it is time to deliver! So now for your viewing pleasure and to document the sheer monstrosity that is me and my belly here are my 37 week photos. Please excuse the messy room. Oh make sure to click on the photos to enlarge them and truly get the "full" effect. I hope you all enjoy and appreciate the fact that I am this large and have NO AC in our home or our car. Yup I am LU -UV-ING it! So, until next time have a good one.

10 comments:

owona said...

I am LU-UV-ING how cute you are! I think you look great! I can't wait until baby 'masch #4 gets here! We're going to have so much fun loving up on him! So, enjoy how you look and feel right now because it's all just proof that you're a mom, and what could be better than that? I love ya! Love, Tooty

lindsay>boo said...

You are almost there! Any day now. So funny that Kippi was quacking.

Ms. Kristen said...

You look marvelous!

Rosie said...

You look so cute preggo! And the best part is is that you are still smiling:)

Jessica said...

I think you look great and wow all that energy to get the things done on your list, you go girl!! :)

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh, I seriously CACKLED when I read Kippy's remark about the quacking. SO SO SO FUNNY!

You look so cute! With Reiken sitting on your belly, it looks like it would hurt??

tharker said...

Oh that Kippi is SO funny! I think she is a miniature you in every single way!!!!

Thank goodness you're only measuring 43 WEEKS now instead of 46! Can you even imagine being pregnant for 46 weeks?????

Jan said...

Kippy is a hoot. You are so darn cute. Keep the smile. It makes it go faster...

Christin said...

Oh girl I feel your pain. With twins (twice) I was so miserable in the end. I didn't even get to 40 weeks either. I couldn't even imagine.

Hang in there. You'll get your body back eventually.

Christin

D.C. Confidential said...

That Kippi is too, too funny! What a hoot. Less than two weeks! Yeah!