Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chop chop...

BEFORE AFTER


Okay so, I tend to chop my hair off right before my babies are due. Why? I don't know. I guess it is one major change I have complete control over. This time I went for bangs and frankly they are driving me nuts but hey it's just hair. I know I have been a total slacker lately and I have yet to post a single pic from apple blossom not to mention Mothers day, Rieken's birthday and the list goes on! Please be patient with me because I will, eventually. I hope everyone is well and I promise once life settles just a tiny bit I will get back into the blogging groove.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like it, very cute!

Jen said...

Super cute! :)

Ms. Kristen said...

Nice hair! Why didn't I notice it today? I am usually in a daze after preschool! Cute, Cute!

Christin said...

Love the haircut. How do you have time for make-up. I barely get a shower these days.

Christin

Heather said...

LOVE IT!

Tharker said...

So cute!!!!

owona said...

Is it shorter on one side? I like it...your face looks really skiny. Hmmm...I have a hair apt on the 24th...can I copy?? Love ya! Love, Tooty

owona said...

I think I just invented a new word...Skiny. It's a mix between Skinny and Tiny. So, yeah, that makes me look less stupid. Right??