Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What are you doing at 11 PM ?

At our house we are usually very good at getting the kids to bed by 7:30 with the exception of Rieken. He goes down around 9pm... Karl and I have always been night owls and we are often up into the wee hours of the morning. I have always felt that my prime time and best working hours are between the hours of 10PM and 4 AM. Although, lately with Karl having to be up at 4AM to work he has been pooping out around 11ish. This is really okay with me because I have actually enjoyed the extra sleep. I find myself wondering why we haven’t done this before. Well last night Karl had to write a paper and I had laundry to fold and Rieken had to throw a MASSIVE fit and stay up so what do we do at 11 o'clock at night? We pull out Rieken's birthday toy and have some fun with it. It's sad to say but, I think Karl and I had even more fun then Rieken did and that is saying something! So, my question to you is what have you been doing at 11Pm at your house lately? (Keep it clean) Until next time I hope you enjoy the pics. Karl and his face prints
Rieken doing his face printRieken's face print ( looks just like the baby's ultrasound pic!)My face print (blowing kisses)ME looking fab (My wicked witch of the west look)Rieken's foot print he did himselfRieken and Karls foot prints

7 comments:

Heather said...

sleeping........

owona said...

At 11 on week nights I watch Sex and the City and eat dinner. On the weekends, well, nevermind...you said to keep it clean!

I love the pics of the face/foot prints! Super cool! I think that is the coolest gift every! Haha

Love ya! Love, Tooty

Jen said...

love the pics! 11 pm eh?? hmmm. .. either sleeping or watching 24. Wahoo.

Cookie said...

Hello! Cool pics of prints of adorable bodies :)
your sausage fingers post reminds me of my pregnant feet way back when . . .
found your blog through Naomi's. Your haircut is way cute, makes me want to get mine done . . . I frequently got my hair cut before having a baby . . . or not long after. Here's hoping you are having an ICE day and will soon have a healthy baby!

Ms. Kristen said...

Looks like fun! I am usually fast asleep!

D.C. Confidential said...

Depends. If I'm smart, I'm in bed and fast asleep by then. If I'm not so smart, I'm up either reading or watching DVDs or putzing around on the computer.

It's 8:00 PM right now and I could go to bed right now. I'm getting old.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Cookie, Thanks for the comment and Welcome :)