Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Critical Stats!

Not that the stats want to be critical, they would just like see some improvement. But enough of the word humor and on to the important part, the numbers!
I would like to note that I did try to get that information out to everybody on the first go. If you look at the second picture you will see that Tiernen’s name card is in the frame. If you click on that picture it enlarges greatly and you can see name, weight, length, etc. I was just being a little lazy by putting it in the picture.

So the numbers are these:
Weight-8 lbs. 7.7 oz.
Length- 20 in.
Head- (for all you people who deliver vaginally) 35 cm~ 13.78 in.
Chest-36 cm ~14.173 in.
Date and Time of Birth- Thursday 5 June 2008, 9:49 PM

Now that we have taken care of the details we will move on to the funner stuff, more Pictures! Yes I know that funner is not a real word, but I like it.

Pictures with Kiprianna will be forth coming, so don't go feeling all bad for her yet. I just need to bring the camera home from the hospital and download the pix.

Until Niki returns I remain faithfully yours,
Karl

6 comments:

tharker said...

I love the one of the 4 Rimmasch men!

He is beautiful.

Ms. Kristen said...

I am so impressed that you are blogging Karl!

He is a cutie! Grammie told Kippi that he looked like his moma. Kippi turned her nose up and says I thought he was a boy? Why does a boy look like a girl? CUTE!!! So funny!

When is Niki and baby coming home?

Marilyn said...

Way to go Karl! Now watch, your going to get addicted to this blogging thing and start your own, just watch...

Great pictures and a beautiful baby boy.

Sam Shumway said...

Congrats you guys---he is beautiful!
Kim

owona said...

He's Perfect!! You guys make some pretty good looking kids! Love ya!
:) Tooty

Jodi said...

I love all the red hair!! :)