Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Give-a-Way Winner!!

First of all thanks to everyone who took the time to stop in and say something nice about us :)
It was so fun for my whole family to hear all the super sweet things everyone had to say. We had a blast thinking up fun things to send the winner and counting down the days. To be completely fair we went to random.usa and generated a RANDOM winner. For some reason the link isn't working but here are pictures to prove it. I hope you all enjoyed the suspense as much as we have. For those of you who just popped in for the giveaway please feel free to stop in anytime we love new friends! Now let’s get down to business!


Kippi dumped all the numbers into the random.usa container



Kelten Random.usa's tumbler gave it a GOOD stir to make sure they were nice and mixed up


Rieken Random.usa's number generator Picked a number and that number is...


# 16... owona she said...
I love Kippi's girly ways and how her eyes light up when she sees me.
June 27, 2008 1:22 PM

In fact we had so much fun the kids decided to pick a runner up winner! SUPRISE! And the runner up is...
(In order to prove # 16 was drawn 1st we kept it out as seen here)

#42 ...Kevin & Carrie Poledna Family she said...
He is such a sweetie! I can't believe the head/neck control he has! I thought Allie was astounding but he has her beat! After seeing T, I can't wait to see my own little guy. :) Do you guys need anything for the baby or anyone else? Fun, necessary or otherwise, let me know! (Okay, except braces...) Love, Carrie
June 30, 2008 5:07 PM

Again thanks so much for all the fab things everyone had to say. We really had a great time and just might have to do this again soonso keep coming back! WE will post pictures of the winners goodies tonight so everyone can see:) and your packages will be sent out tomorrow so you can start enjoying all the goodies ASAP!

4 comments:

Kevin & Carrie Poledna Family said...

You goofy Rimmasches! I just checked in to see the latest news about the fam-damily! I wanted to see if YOU need something, not the other way around! You guys are too funny! But at least you all seem to like each other, that's pretty rare these days. :) Keep up the good work! C

owona said...

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YAY!! I feel a little bad, being your sister and all! But, it sounds like you guys had a fun time and I feel so lucky to be the winner! YAYAYAYAYAY! Love ya!

Love, Tooty

tharker said...

Hooray for the winners!

Jen said...

Ok, I think I was robbed. :) just kidding! How fun. :)