Thursday, February 12, 2009



The first five people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.

However there are some limitations:


1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make. (just remember I have good taste :)

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done this year. (might take a while)

4. You have not a clue what it is going to be, poetry, shoes, bags or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!Here the catch...if you choose to do this, you must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

10 comments:

Danelle said...

Does this offer stand for strangers? I blurked your blog off of my cousin's (Christin Olsen)..not knowing what a great treasure awaited me when I clicked your link. Sounds like a bit of exciting fun.

Kristin said...

Ooooo! I love surprises! And whenever you're in my neighborhood just stop by! FB me for my address.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

lurkers welcome:) I just need your adress send it to me at nkrimmasch@yahoo.com
that goes for the next four as well. Kristen how do i get your adress off FB is it on ur profile? I'm a total FB newbie:) Oh and Danelle welcome to the family.stop by anytime!

Jen said...

Wahoo! I'd love something homemade from my friend Karl's wife in TX! Hope you're all doing well. It's been fun hearing from you more.

Rachel said...

Nikki, I'm so glad you are back. I can't wait to see one of your creations. Love you guys, and hope all is going well.

Jen said...

Okay, um I feel like a huge dork, you live in Washington, I know that. :) It's my other friend from college whose blog I look at that's living in tx. just so ya know, I'm not totally forgettful. :)

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

jen you r so cute:)

owona said...

Oh thanks for telling me after you already had seven comments! Haha...cute idea, though...I'm excited to see what you make. By the way, I still haven't done the tag from your last post...sorry! I'll do it...promise!

owona said...

Oh sweet, I just realized some of the comments were duplicates of from you...that means I made it!! Yippee!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.