Friday, March 13, 2009

Kids survey

I couldn't post this on FB for some reason so I thought I would put it here because it is so cute!

Kid QuestionnaireAsk your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other moms with kids who might have fun with this. :)
( just type what the kids said...)
by: Kelten, Age 9 Kiprianna, age 6 Rieken, Age 3
I asked them each individually


* I need your help writing a note.
Kelten-to who? Seriously who’s it for? Why?
Kippi - TO who Mamma TO who?
Rieken- Oh….

1.What is something mom always says to you?
Kelten- do my homework
Kippi- clean your room
Rieken- I don know

2. What makes mom happy?
Kelten- a clean house
Kippi-giving you a present and saying I love you mom.
Rieken- Uhhh I don know ummm write notes?

3. What makes mom sad?
Kelten-Kippi getting into your make-up
Kippi-breaking your favorite necklace…I’ve broken three of them and thats all though.
Rieken- uh fighting

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Kelten- by tickling me
Kippi- tickling me
Rieken- Tickle-ee me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Kelten-Oh my gosh I have No idea
Kippi-I have no idea.
Rieken- uh uh ummm daddy tickled you and you laughed.

6. How old is your mom?
Kelten- 30
Kippi- give me a clue I don’t know
Rieken- uh you tell me mom

7. How tall is your mom?
Kelten-5 feet
Kippi-Hmm I’m almost as tall as you so lets say an inch taller.
Rieken- Your little mommy, remember Tiernen came out of your tummy and you weren’t big anymore remember mommy?

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Kelten-Alias
Kippi- Alias
Rieken- Uh Alias

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kelten-That I don’t know because I’m not around you when your not around.
Kippi-play something on the computer
Rieken –take a hot baf maybe wif bubbles . can I have a baf?

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kelten-Singing
Kippi- a movie star or singer
Rieken-I don’t know can I have a baf I'm really cold.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Kelten- singing
Kippi- being pretty
Rieken-putting bubbles in my baf

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Kelten- playing video games
Kippi- hmmm I don’t know
Rieken- scratched up shows (making them work in the dvd player)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Kelten- I know you don’t go to work but you keep us healthy and keep the house clean mostly

Kippi- watch us and clean the house
Rieken- make food puts bubble in bafs

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Kelten- weight watchers food?
Kippi- those ones in the freezer you won’t share (smart ones ie: wieght watchers food)
Rieken- olive kind of food

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kelten- that your nice
Kippi- when you help me clean my room
Rieken- umm kissing my hurts ( I always tell him how proud I am when he is brave)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kelten- Minnie mouse
Kippi- Silver mist (a fairy on tinker bell)
Rieken- Tom and Jerry

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kelten- play games and talk
Kippi- go to lunch and get our nails done
Rieken- read books

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kelten-we both don’t like it when Kippi is rude
Kippi- were both girls
Rieken- we bof have boogeries

19. How are you and your mom different?
Kelten- You’re an adult and I’m a child
Kippi- our face and hair
Rieken- Uh our boogeries ( he was totally picking his nose when I asked him this)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kelten- You tell me
Kippi- cause you tell me ALL the time. Sheesh.
Rieken- uh because… uh because your really nice

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kelten- He’s tall and he has a goatee
Kippi- that he’s cute
Rieken- Uh Kissen him cause you got married in the temple

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kelten- your mom’s house
Kippi- Wal-Mart or target
Rieken- uh the temple

This was so much more fun then I thought it would be. I just want you to know...because we don't have cable I have been "renting" from the library A TON. so, that is where the whole alias comes in I have watched all five seasons in the last three months. I would love to see anyone do this.

4 comments:

Kevin & Carrie Poledna Family said...

Walmart, boogers, and cleaning. Mmm-hmmm... :) Very funny--I like Kelten's logical answers and Kippi's about herself and Reiken's 3 year old oblivion... Very funny!

Arlene said...

Did Rieken ever get that bath? You know, Kippi is right, you are good at being pretty!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Carrie, I know I love how Rieken's answers where pretty much based off what was aksed before or what he was doing right then and Kelten was just like a grown up it was too funny Kippi as always was very aware of what she was saying she would think about the ? and then give me an answer and then if needed explain herself. so so Kippi. Arlene, Yup Rieken and Baths are like a fly on poop but cuter and less stinky but one way or the other they are gonna meet up and it's gonna be just what he wanted. And thank I like to think when I put in the effort I am at least fit to go into public:) I will admit thought that is usually only Sundays and special occasions. Normally I wear my mommy face and all the reg accessories like spit up, glue, cat drool, and the fixings of some meal or another.

owona said...

Hahah!! I just reread this, and it was even more funny the second time around! Your kids are seriously so cute and funny! I just love them to death!!