Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Opinions needed

Every year I try to take pictures of the kids for our wall. This year I can't decide on color or black and white. My decorating style is very Hodge podge a little of this and a lot of that so either looks fine in the room. I just can't decide. Oh and I like two of the shots I got of Kippi I'm having a hard time picking there too . What do you think?Please please please let me know I just can't make up my mind here.
Kelten is so sensitive to light he has to have all outdoor shots in the shade and not facing the sun.
not an easy shot to get because he is so fast! I would have loved something more full on but ya get what ya get. Oh by the way it is official Tiernen is taking steps. I wouldn't call it walking really but three or four steps at a time and getting braver every second as is proven by the big fat scratch on his face:)



Um Ya I just Love him. Isn't he so darn cute.


the first and second are the same I just cropped the b&w shot. and if I keep it in color I will crop it too. The 3rd is the one I can't decide on though. which one do you like better shot one (top) in color or B&W or shot three (bottom) in color or B&W?? She is such a ham and that's just one of the reasons we'll keep her.

11 comments:

tharker said...

Definitely the black and whites. I love how each of them turned out!

lindsay>boo said...

I am also a fan of the black and whites. I just think b & w go with any sort of decorating style because they are so classic.

Kristin said...

I can see why you're having a hard time...they're all adorable! I like the first one of Kippi just because her shoulder is down.

I saw you over at SSV tonight! I was making a mad dash for a t-ball game or I would have stopped to say hello. I'm on my own all the time now and would love the company if you want to stop by...since you're obviously in the neighborhood! Give me a call!

Rachel said...

Your kids are so darn cute. I have to say my favorites are the black and white. I always choose b/w, it just catches my eye. Good luck, I don't think you can go wrong.

Mama Apes... said...

I would have to say the balck and white is my favorite and your kids all look great in them all! You must have a great camera?

Amy J. said...

I guess I am the outcast here! I really like the color best. But I have to say that no matter what you choose that first shot is adorable of Kippi.

I have that dust ruffle for you whenever you are ready for it.

Doula Deb said...

I love your photos! You have a good eye for composition! I would say black and white and I love the cropped one of Kippi, very classic. :)

Deb

lovely lindsay said...

i'm really liking the color ones. so bright and happy. your kiddos are the sweetest!
love, lindsay

21st Century Patriot said...

I'm still voting color! With them all being so young, I think that'll be the most fun long term. B&W is awesome too but in this case, I am color all the way. And can you do the close up shot in color (it's in B&W). Cute, cute, cute! I still wish you could photograph my kids--I have seen the talent up close and personal back in the day at the portrait studio! :)

21st Century Patriot said...

Sorry, that last comment is from Carrie P--I forgot I changed all of this stuff... :)

owona said...

I think I already told you my vote...but, I love the Black and White! They're so adorable...you really should think about taking pics for people...you're an amazing photographer!