Saturday, May 30, 2009

blind as a bat and mad as a hatter

Lost
One pair of glasses
(Last whole pair)

Did you know if you lose your glasses in the middle of the night it is EXTREMELY difficult to find them as you are most likely needing said glasses to find them?
I do...
Did you know that 5 year old glasses may come in handy in case you lose your 3 year old pair that you have been using since your 1 year old pair broke?
I do...
Did you know that 5 year old glasses are almost as bad as no glasses but not quite?
I do...
Did you know headaches may occur if “old" glasses are worn for long periods of time?
I do...
Did you know after looking for 2.5 hours for "new" glasses the "old" glasses and I have yet to spot them?
I do...
Did you know I can swim w/o glasses and be fine?
I do...
Did you know I may have to swim all day tomorrow to keep from going mad?
I do :)
Happy weekend Friends, N.

1 comment:

owona said...

I don't know what I'd do if I lost my glasses...I'd be totally incapacitated. Maybe I should get a spare pair soon!! BTW, you crack me up! Love ya! :) Tooty