Wednesday, September 2, 2009

To make a long story short...

We moved...
To Pasco....
We are really enjoying it.
We can't decide if we want to sell or rent our little Yellow house in Burbank...
Decisions decisions.
Life's' been insane...
But in a good way.
I feel like I forgot to do something important...
I mean really important...
If It was for you or about you or you know what it might be,
please call me and let me know.
Maybe it was a bill or a Dr's appointment? Do I have all my kids (kidding) hmmm...
We love our new ward and have met lots of new people...
The kids started the year in a new school...
They LOVE it!
and
They hate it...
There are 11 of us living under one roof!..
what can I say?
I'm really greatful for good friends and great family...
I'm starting to feel alive again, it's been a while...
-N

8 comments:

Paula said...

what ward are you in now? not mine, I think I would have noticed a few rowdy redheads in primary.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

HOLY CRAP! it's you:) I totally forgot to get you your desserts! I knew it was something! we r in 3ward. thank you I have had this nagging feeling for ages. please don't hate me. now that I remeber I will get you one .

Jen said...

You were gonna send me a cake remmeber? ha ha :) Glad you like your new town.

lindsay>boo said...

Well, we are so glad to have you back in town! I hope everything is working out for you! Take care!

Jerry said...

Eleven of you living under the same roof? Who else is living with you? Wow I bet that's an adventure.

Christin

owona said...

I am so glad you are all doing so well. I have to say I'm a little jealous...it's like you get to have a big family get-together and a sleepover every night! Your kids have tons of playmates, you get to collaborate on fun meals, and you have a built in girlfriend to hang out with! I think it's awesome, and I am so happy it's working out so well for everyone!! We love you tons!! Have a great day!

Amy J. said...

Kim just told me that you are staying there! Wow...you will have to fill us in with more details when life slows down a bit...does it ever slow down?

tharker said...

I too am so glad that you guys are here in town, it's been so much fun to see you around here and there over the last few weeks!