Tuesday, December 29, 2009

does this outfit make me look fat?

Today it snowed. So, we got all bundled up and off we went to slip and slide and get our extra energy out. It was during this oh so fun and exiting time that Tiernen reminded me of someone but I just couldn't put my finger on it. In fact it took me about half way through hot chocolate and marshmallows to realize who it was...Can you guess? Look at that sweet face and Oh the total puffiness! Only a baby could pull this outfit off don't ya think?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scroll down to see
?
?
?
?
?
?

It's the little brother from a Christmas story ya know the Red Ryder BB gun show. I think his name is Jimmy but I can't remember we didn't actually watch that one this year. I know blasphemy! Anyhow what do you think? Can you see the resemblance? I will tell ya one thing. That snow suit sure didn't slow him down much and here is a video to prove it. He was telling Kippi and Kelten off a bit because they left him high and dry in the road and he only really liked scooping the walk. Rieken is nowhere in sight because he was mad at me for not letting him slide in the snow first and It just ruined the whole experience for him.

Make sure to pause the music player on the side bar.

video

4 comments:

Paula said...

randy. netflix has the Christmas story on instant watching this yeAR. looks like fun!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Your right it is Randy! We only have it on VHS and no VHS player and I'm old so my memory stinks:)

owona said...

HILARIOUS! I love how he yells at the other kids and runs after them! He is so big...I can't believe it! I'm only slightly jealous of your snow. It's so weird to have a mellow Christmas in Cheney, and it would be fun to take Oni out to play in the white stuff, but it's also super nice not to hassle with it!! Anyway, glad to see you're all enjoying your break. Love ya!

tharker said...

"I can't put my arms down!" So funny!!!