Sunday, January 3, 2010

School Haus Rocks!


Tomorrow all the kids go back to school and as much fun as we had together over winter break I am a realist. If we all want to survive and be a "Happy Family" this is really the best thing for all of us. In other big news...Karl and I also start up tomorrow. He's like, oh back to the grind while I am a puddle of nerves. I haven't been to school since 1997 and frankly I haven’t missed it since. But as I just said I am a realist and I know it's important to have a back-up and an education so here we go. I'm crossing my fingers that I'm not late, I don't fall asleep during class, and that I can find my missing drivers license so I can get my student ID. Wish me Luck! -N

4 comments:

Ms. Kristen said...

Love all your posts! Julie and I have been cracking up with Rieken! He can say the funniest things! Love that kid!
Good luck with school! Proud of you!

owona said...

Yay for school!! Now that you're almost a week into it, what do you think? I hope you're enjoying it! I had a ton of fun discussing your class tonight...made me feel like you appreciated my opinions, so thanks for that! We hope both you and Karl have an amazing quarter! Love ya!

tharker said...

So, so happy that school is back in session! (did I say that out loud?)

Becky Rimmasch said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas....thanks for posting I do so enjoy reading what you guys are up to. Thanks for your sweet comments, I appreciate them. Sounds like you guys are so busy, take care and enjoy!