Thursday, January 28, 2010

So far so good.

So far school has added to my stress like a thousand times but, I am really enjoying it. I got my first college level English paper back and I got an A! I was so stressed I can not even tell you. I almost wrote the whole thing over but, it took me 2 weeks to write in the first place so, I didn't. I am actually enjoying phsycology which I really didn't think I would and I am not even sure I spelled it right. I LOVE LOVE LOVE choir so much I am in 2 diffrent ones and, although my instructor is a bit unconventional he is stinking amazing. Math sucks and that is all I have to say about that. SO there you have it. Until next time-N

4 comments:

Paula said...

so you are at CBC? Who are your teachers?

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Yup,
Magleson- Phsyc
Cazier-Choir
Holmes-English
Math- lab setting with rotating instructors.

owona said...

You are awesome! I think it's pretty cool that all three Mahaffey girls are in college at the same time. Go girl power...or something like that! Man, I'm a dork.

tharker said...

I think you are so awesome for doing this! Even the sucky math will be totally worth it in the end ;)