Wednesday, February 3, 2010

home work & home - work

This week I had Two HUGE papers due, one test, one quiz, and a whole unit in math to complete. As of today I have finished one test,one quiz,two papers adn 1/2 a unit of math. I now have 1/2 a unit to complete and although I finished the original papers due at the beginning of the week I now have the joy of adding anotherbut it's not due until next week Oh and another quiz that is due by Sunday( I can take that one online bonus!) Thank Heavens for small favors. This is all on top of regular life. Ya know, kids piano, scouts( pine wood derby coming next week), chores,bills,dinners, laundry, family time and the list goes ON and ON! I think I have been a little spoiled the last several years getting to stay home and work on my own schedule. Oh well this too shall pass and it had better be with a freaking A!

7 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

I hear ya, sista! I went back to school last semester. Wowza! It's so much harder with all my other family/church/life stuff in the mix. But I'm kickin' some hiney...have a 4.0 so far! Good luck with school!!! And rejoice in the journey!!

owona said...

Ugh! So much to do, so little time. Even though it's duffycult, don't you feel like you're accomplishing a ton? I think that's why I like being in school; as stressful as it is, I usually feel pretty good about my self. Keep up the good work! Love ya!

The Hales said...

I almost choked laughing when I read your last sentence. AMEN! Going to school and having a family is kicking my butt! BUT it's just temporary. The family is forever. School better not be!

Amy J. said...

Thank you for reminding me that I DO NOT Miss going to school. I am throwing my hands up in the air and running into the next room to kiss that college diploma and say Thank goodness I'm done! BUt you are so right, it will pass. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Kristen said...

I never get to chat with ya....so I wanted to tell you this! HOORAYY, for going back to school! YOu are doing a great thing! Proud of you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.