Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trash Master


For those of you who have never met my husband, I’d like to introduce you.
His name is Karl but to those who know him best he goes by the Trash Master or Trash. He is a full time student and he works as well (yeah I know makes me tired too!) His favorite pastimes are a good book, Eve ( a game no t a girl), Family time, and cooking. He grew up in Wyoming and somehow managed to only ever wear cowboy boots during a college production he was in (gals and dolls I think). Some of my favorite things about him are…
He is:
· Amazing
· Smart
· Strong (physically and spiritually)
· Fun
· The best Daddy
· Hard working
· Loving
· Kind
· Giving
· Good looking
· Open minded
· Flexible
· Persistent
· Dedicated
· Athletic
· Witty
· Understanding and Forgiving
· A True Friend
· The Best Husband

So, the next time you see him, feel free to say “Hi” now that you’re practically best buds and all. Oh and lets keep this post between you and me he doesn’t know k’.
-until next time,
Niki

1 comment:

owona said...

That's really sweet...Karl is a great guy and a wonderful addition to our family!