Tuesday, May 18, 2010

better late then never.

I know I'm late posting this but we have been really sick around here so better late then never right? Rieken Turned 5... FIVE! on May 12th.. Can you believe it's been five years since we had him? Me either. A few of my favorite things things about Rieken right now are...
He loves the outdoors. He loves to climb trees, ride his bike, swim and dig in the dirt

He Has tons of funny facial expressions

He is handsome and whitty and can always put a smile on my face


Happy Birthday Rieken. Thanks for being just the way you are. We woudn't trade you for anything.


1 comment:

owona said...

LOVE THIS POST...LOVE THE RIEKEN MAN...LOVE THE PICS! Happy Birthday Rieken! He's is such a wonderful, adorable, funny, and amazing addition to our family and we can't imagine not having him! I can't believe he's already 5! I remember being in the hospital with you after he was born...time sure does fly by! We love you Rieky!