Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day
I will be spending it
~~~Not teaching my class for primary because I get to go to R.S for Mother's Day
~~~Chocolate Truffles
~~~Not cooking because we bought meats, cheeses, rolls and the handy man is gonna whip up a fruit salad and veggie tray.
~~~Chocolate Truffles
~~~Not doing dishes because we love picnic wear. Who doesn't?
~~~Chocolate Truffles
~~~Getting to rest and relax with the other Mom's in my family. My sis Tiffany, My MOM. my SIL's Eden and Sheri.
~~~And did I mention Chocolate Truffles?
I'm thinking this is rounding out to be a great day. I hope yours is great too.

1 comment:

owona said...

Mother's day was wonderful, wasn't it? We had a great time with everyone! Thanks so much for the coat pins and truffles...you're too thoughtful! I think you're an amazing woman and mom and you are such a strong example to me! Thanks for being an incredible sister! I love you!