Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Cards for FREE!

Shutterfly is offering a deal for 50 free Holiday cards for bloggers who write about it (taxes, and shipping and handling will still be charged). Their site offers many great services, such as, a Premium Video Plan, and products like photo books calendars and cards. I’ve been browsing their site and I have my eye on a few cute things for gifts this year. I can't wait to send them to our family and friends! I especially like having the option of using photos! It will be the perfect way to share our updated photos of the beasts with our loved ones' for the Holidays. I've never ordered from Shutterfly before, but have many friends and family members who have, and all have loved the products and services. I've been told the quality is excellent and the service is speedy! I think their new Holiday collection offers so many fun and beautiful options - it's too good to pass up! If you're interested in the promotion, check it out here! Fill out the form, write about it on your blog, and then you'll receive your codes through email in 3-5 business days. Happy shopping!

P.S. To check out the Shutterfly Holiday Card collection, click here!

1 comment: