Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bédryn 7 weeks

I am a bit behind but here are Bédryn's 7 week shots. I will try to post a ton of pics on our FB page but until then these will have to do:) I do have other kids and I do take their pictures too but latley they have all been puking so...


TIERNEN watching movies in my bed while he was sick.

KIPPI in bed with her new best freind the puke bowl

She pretty much hung out there for 9 days!


Bédryn sleeping in his crib


Bey playing with his toy


Bey and Daddy
old man smile
Looking at the Angels
Bey and his cousin Enri
they are only one week apart to the day but Enri out weighs him
by at least 2lbs.!

Bey in his Bumbo

He loves that thing!

3 comments:

Jen said...

oh your cousins pic is so cute. I can't believe his cousin out weighs him! big boys! :)

owona said...

Your poor sicko kiddos!! Ok, so I'm sorry for bring lane about commenting on your posts...I meant to, but never did! How awesome is that?!? Anyway, I hope your Fam is healthy now and I judged wanted to thank you all again for coming up for Enri's blessing! We're excited to come down in a few weeks for Bédryn's blessing and Kippi's baptism - it's going to be a special day!! I wish we lived closer, but now that the weather is warming up, we should be in town more often. Oni is forever asking about Tiernen and Enri and Bey need to hang out!! Hope all is well...love you all!

owona said...

Wow! Stupid auto correct on my phone changed a bunch of words on my previous message - hope you can decode it! Sorry about that!